Essential Oils For Facial Hair
According to some women, bearded men are very appealing & they seem to have this manly look about them that is just attractive. However, only a well groomed beard passes for this sort of attraction. Most men know only about keeping the facial hair well-trimmed & combed out, but it takes a little more effort to have a shiny healthy beard. This is where the beard oil comes into the picture. ( Pictured right. The most famous beard in the world ! )
Best Essential Oils For Beards
Beard oil is a moisturizer that is designed especially for the grooming of facial hair. Considering that the hair is even coarser than that on the head, men need to pay a little more attention to facial hair to maintain it’s beautiful look. The oil is made using helpful ingredients such as Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Caster & Sweet Almond Oil among others. Beard oils are also packed with vitamin E & other essential oils that give a fantastic scent. Because they are made for men, the essential oils commonly used are those considered to be masculine, such as Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Peppercorn, Lime, Frankincense & Bay Essential Oils.
When using the oil, it is advisable that only a few drops are used. It is also best to use the oil after cleaning or showering. This is mainly because after showering the pores & follicles are open & will therefore easily absorb the oil, giving the beard a luminous, healthy & shiny look. But why is it important to use the beard oil ?
Health Benefits From Using Essential Oils On Beards
- The moisturizing oil nourishes the skin under the beard which is usually neglected. You simply need to massage the oil to the skin beneath to benefit from the ingredients.
- The oil nourishes the facial hair in such a way that beard flakes are kept at bay. Think of the flakes as dandruff of the head hair, they are unsightly & no bearded man should have that look !
- The oil minimizes itching that many men experience after trim or when they have a longer beard. the ingredients simply seep into the pores & follicles & this eliminates such issues.
- It is a simple way of keeping the facial hair hydrated & looking healthy. It is important that you get the best beard oil to get the best results for your facial hair.
- The oil softens the texture of the facial hair thus making it manageable. This is especially beneficial to men who love keeping longer beards that can tangle & prove hard to even comb to look good.
- The pure oils contained in the beard moisturizers have anti-inflammatory properties that also take care of irritation alongside itching experienced by many bearded men.
- Thanks to the essential oils, it can be used as a cologne for facial hair giving you that appealing masculine smell.
- Beard oils work as a styling agent for those with longer beards that they wish to comb in a certain way without having any stray hair. Regular use keeps the beard manageable & easy to control.
Home Receipts For Beards
A couple of home receipts you could try :
- 1oz Sweet Almond Carrier Oil
- 5 Drops Cedarwood Essential Oil
- 3 Drops Frankincense Essential Oil
Or you could try :
- 1oz Jojoba Carrier Oil
- 5 Drops Cedarwood Essential Oil
- 1 Drop Lime Essential Oil
- 3 Drops Sandalwood Essential Oil
Or you could just buy a beard treatment with Cedarwood Essential Oil already in it !
Beard oil benefit are many & they have made the oil very popular among bearded men. To get the best results with your beard though, make sure that you get the best beard oil with all the best ingredients.
All you ladies who like the feel or a beard, why not help your man look after his facial hair ?
You could always make your own Beard Oil or maybe buy a set as a gift for your man.
Thanks for reading. If you have any comments Please leave below.